At Agora University, we aim to build well-rounded students by developing a well-balanced approach to Christian education through:
Our institutional objectives are:
- Provide quality distance education programs for graduate students to impact their communities.
- Provide credentialed faculty members who have experience in teaching. Our goal is that at least 90 percent of our faculty have doctorates in their fields. Others with at least exceptional expertise in the courses they teach.
- Provide adequate administrative staff to facilitate coordination of student services, financial accountability, and technological support.
- Provide structured graduate-level programs in a semester-long format that is readily accessible in a flexible manner through technologically sound, cost-effective educational systems.
- Provide effective interactions between students and faculty, as measured by at least a 90 percent positive rating on our end-of semester survey. All student complaints will be investigated by the Dean within 14 days.